Subtitle

...previously "Wayne & Julie Bacon's Journey"

Older posts are located at...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Just Because...


Just because someone didn't disappear ... doesn't mean they still exist.

Just because I miss you ... doesn't mean that I still need you.

Just because I'd give anything to talk with you one more time and have you fully comprehend my words, my emotions, and my desires ... doesn't mean that I'll ever get that wish or the peace of having that one-last-conversation with you.

Just because I felt more heard and seen by you than anyone else in my life ... doesn't mean that you know who I am today.

Just because we were next to each other these past six years ... doesn't mean you were by my side.

Just because you don't have words ...  doesn't mean that I don't hear exactly what you're saying.


Just because all of me wants and needs to move-on ... doesn't mean that all of me isn't wishing to stay right-here and somehow make "this" enough.

Just because I loved you then ... doesn't mean that I love you now.... but I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment