Subtitle

...previously "Wayne & Julie Bacon's Journey"

Older posts are located at...

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Leading a Fear- or Love-based Life?




Today, the sun is shining, both figuratively and literally.
I have a cleared mind, calmed soul, inspired actions, energized body (worked out last night for first time in 2+ months), and a renewed onus to my "Julie-ness".
Thank you, friends, for being a safety net for me when I fall and for reflecting back to me the qualities I possess and too often forget about. <3 <3 {{{hugs}}}

**let my life be led by love, not by fear**

Quick search for more information regarding living a fear-based life versus a love-based life led me to this web page: 
http://qudrahealing.com/2011/11/23/fear-vs-love-based-emotions-and-their-influence-on-our-lives/ 


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment