Subtitle

...previously "Wayne & Julie Bacon's Journey"

Older posts are located at...

Monday, January 11, 2016

Soul's Journey

Completely agree
...I was actually thinking earlier today, about how at a young tween/teen age I believed: as long as you listened to YOUR soul, & shut-out all the voices of OTHERS, you'd never "go wrong". You would always stay aligned with your soul's journey. You would never "misstep".
...that's how I feel about my journey. I don't regret any of my life. I don't feel like I've misstepped, or that I took a "wrong turn".
...I am who I am; I chose what I chose; I'm heading forward on the path before me. Each step isn't perfect nor am I; if a step or situation feels like friction, I adjust. I redirect. I now know how to create ‪#‎boundaries‬ .
‪#‎RebuildingMe

No comments:

Post a Comment