Subtitle

...previously "Wayne & Julie Bacon's Journey"

Older posts are located at...

Friday, March 6, 2009

UPDATE: Cranioplasty is scheduled: March 6th

Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:55:50 -0800

So, Wayne was taken back at 7:40 from the admitting room.

And now I just got an update that "they are closing". So that seems to be GREAT news that it's done seemingly "early" (and the fact that no one came out to tell me of any complicatoins during the surgery).

Soooo... YAY!!!!

I was also told that it will be anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour before I get to go back to see him. But, Dr. Kim, our surgeon, will be coming to talk to me shortly and telling me more about the surgery, how it went, etc., etc.

I will be in touch more in a bit (or when I can). I met some great ladies in the waiting room, so they have been talking with me to pass the time, telling me their story, and me telling ours. Right now one of the gals is walking around with Morgan so I can type this.

Also, I'd like to say THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU for all of the positive energy you have been sending us, your hopes and dreams for us, helping us to succeed with the hurdles we've encountered this year, and for your continued support and love.

Sincerely,
Julie Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment